Learning & Development
We help leaders and managers learn to embrace and develop new competencies and behaviours to improve their individual and wider team performance
LHH successfully helps organisations discover and nurture their internal talent through leadership development, assessments, coaching, and upskilling. LHH supports companies to realise their untapped potential within their own workforce, resulting in increased productivity, morale, and brand affinity.
Through our learning and development offering, we help businesses challenge and inspire leaders to perform at their personal best and create commercially successful organisations, led by trusted executive boards and top teams. Our expertise is focused and local, but our reach is global.
Our approach rests on four key principles:
- Business alignment – learning must be aligned with your organisation’s strategy and guided by the culture of learning and coaching you want to create.
- Behavioural shift – development starts with an awareness of mindset and a willingness to change behaviours where necessary to support accountability.
- Culture change – coaching encourages accountability at every level of the organisation.
- Measurable results – outcomes should be measured by the data that shows its impact against investment.
- LHH L&D benefits
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Virtual coaching
We have successfully partnered with individuals and businesses to unlock their true potential, benefiting both them and the wider business. We combine leading-edge technology and proven psychological development tools to provide scalable solutions to organisations of every size across all industries.
- 86% — amount of avg. productivity coaching can provide compared to 22% with training alone
- 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships and more effective communication skills
- 80% of people who receive coaching report an increase in self-confidence
We take a human-first approach and adapt according to the needs of each leader. Every leader we work with benefits from exposure to the latest assessment techniques, e-learning tools, and individual and/or group coaching alongside instructor-led sessions.
The benefit of LHH's coaching model lies in results-based coaching. We lean on this model, credentialised by ICF, that focuses on results to measure outcomes and the importance of aligning coaching with an organisation's strategic objectives.
Interested in executive coaching? Download the PDF: LHH Executive coaching programme.
At LHH, we support organisations just like yours to meet your business goals through a range of team coaching solutions and leadership development programmes.
What is leadership development?
Leadership development is a journey an individual takes to better understand their strengths so they can leverage those strengths for enhanced performance in their role. It is a process of personal and professional discovery.
For organisations, leadership development is an investment in your employees. By doing so, you establish an environment in which your employees can develop and grow, which can benefit your organisation in numerous ways.
By offering coaching to leaders, organisations can:
- Recruit the best talent and retain it. Leaders recognise how beneficial leadership coaching is for their careers and for thriving in the job they perform. By giving them access to leadership coaching, you are investing in them, and they recognise this. It will encourage your leaders to stay with you and grow.
- Build happier teams. Corporate culture is driven by the morale and attitudes of those at the top. By investing in leaders, you raise their morale. This helps to raise the morale of other team members, which can increase engagement and improve retention rates, reducing recruitment costs.
- Create better, more productive leaders. The more productive your managers, the more productive your employees, generally. Leadership coaching can also improve a leaders’ ability to make better decisions on behalf of the organisation.
Individual leaders recognise the benefits exposure to a coach brings. They benefit by:
- Learning how to adopt new mindsets and approach problems differently. This can help them build more constructive working relationships, promoting a happier workplace culture.
- Developing their skills and strengths to push them forward in their role and career.
- Having the time, space, support, and resources to make positive changes, both personally and professionally.
- Knock on effect of coaching
- Effective leadership increases team effectiveness. By empowering your leaders to reach their own potential they can bring out the best in their teams.
When you invest in your people – every organisation’s greatest asset – you invest in your organisation.
The executive coaching programme is designed to help leaders develop and leverage their strengths so they can perform more effectively in their role. They will be taught how to identify and address blind spots and change mindset and behaviour, when necessary, to allow them to adapt constructively to changes within your organisation.
The executive coaching programme is structured as follows:
Carry out a full assessment and provide feedback
Create and implement an action plan
Agree on the desired results (personal and business)
Collect and analyse data-driven results
Collect and analyse data-driven results
Benefits of Executive Coaching
Leaders need to be agile, be adept at virtual management, and develop important behaviours, such as empathy, if they are to be effective. Yet every leader is different. That is why we take a flexible, personalised approach to development intervention and provide a range of leadership development courses to meet unique needs.
The leadership development coaching modules we provide focus on changing behaviours and habits, while developing each leader’s core strengths and skills.
Who do we help?
We provide leadership development coaching for organisations of all sizes, including small business leadership coaching.
We can help the leaders in your organisation in four key ways:
Integrate – when you recruit new leaders, we can help them build relationships and a productive and engaged working environment to drive performance.
Elevate – when your leaders need a lift to drive themselves forward, we can support them to do so.
Navigate –we help leaders learn how to organise and inspire others to help their teams reach output and performance targets.
Accelerate – leaders who have what it takes to be great leaders are supported to reach their full potential.
Contact us > or call 0207 933 8333 for more information about our coaching offerings.
LHH coaching programmes
We provide a range of coaching programmes to help your organisation reach its true potential.
Premier executive coaching. Bespoke support for C-suite, board members and executives who want to make positive changes to their career or business.
Signature 1:1 coaching. Personalised support tailored to your employee’s personal and/or business goals.
Group coaching. Strengthen how your teams collaborate and improve performance with our group coaching solution.
Selecting a coach
LHH have more than 2,000 coaches globally, working across 66 countries and covering 45 languages. These coaches are certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
We listen to your objectives and allocate the coach best-placed to help you meet those objectives. If you opt for virtual coaching , our app-based tool Ezra can be used by your entire organisation, and your employees can choose a coach based on personal goals and business objectives.
Developing a coaching culture
By building a coaching culture within your organisation, you can:
Onboard employees faster and more smoothly
Increase employee engagement
As coaching providers, we can train your leaders to become effective coaches to help build trust, engagement, and empowerment throughout your organisation. Your managers and team leaders can develop the skills and knowledge they need to unlock the potential of every employee on their team, enhancing both individual and team performance.
Each can become an International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coach through LHH. This allows your organisation to develop its coaching culture further to become an organisation that advocates coaching as a means to improve performance and engagement.
Contact us >or call 0207 933 8333 for more information about our coaching offerings.
A professional coach can change someone’s life. They can help them become more self-aware, set goals, and work through problems that might be holding them back, professionally, and personally. It seems like everyone can be better with a coach.
Yet, in many organisations, talking to a coach is something that’s reserved for the very top teams. At LHH, we think organisations can achieve more if they spread this superpower to everyone. We created Ezra to make coaching as easy as booking tickets online or messaging a friend.
If you need to scale and deliver coaching to 50 or more people across your organisation, Ezra is an intuitive, app-based coaching solution that lets your employees choose a coach, schedule live video coaching sessions, and chat with their coach about their goals, plans, and challenges – all in a way that’s aligned to your company’s objectives and measured in a way that matters to you.
Virtual coaching with Ezra can also be integrated into any of our leadership development solutions and journeys.
Take me to helloezra.com.