Career mobility journeys
LHH’s career mobility journeys can help your company renew talent, rather than replacing it.
- Redeployment — Designed for at-risk employees who can potentially be retrained, this journey combines AI-driven skill matching technology, resume and interviewing support, assessments, and coaching, along with reskilling and upskilling from General Assembly and LinkedIn® Learning.
- Career Management — Career development resources on a longer-term interactive journey that connects learning to internal job mobility options and in-role growth support.
- Career Boost — Targeted skill-building experiences for identified populations with transferable skills, help you grow your people and drive engagement, while identifying internal source options for lower-cost workforce planning.
Reskilling & upskilling
Our career mobility journeys are supported through our investments in reskilling and upskilling through several partnerships:
- LinkedIn Learning®. Over 18,000 self-paced courses taught by industry experts in software, creative and business skills.
- General Assembly. Assessments, upskilling, and immersive reskilling to transform employee skill sets in marketing, data, coding, product, and design.
- Faethm. A predictive analytics tool that helps us target LHH solutions to support the workforce impact of emerging technologies by identifying:
- Which emerging technologies create opportunity in the workforce
- Roles most affected by emerging technologies
- Skill paths to build a workforce of the future
With our AI-driven skill matching technology, hiring managers can instantly access and review internal candidate profiles in real time to find best-fit candidates for their immediate and future needs. Here’s how it works:
- Use data parsed from resumes to search for candidates who match open roles.
- Rapidly match candidate skills to current and future talent demand.
- View skills match (by percentage) to narrow your selections.
- Compare potential candidates for the best fit.
- Directly engage with candidates.