Learning & Development
LHH successfully helps organizations reveal and nurture their internal talent through leadership development, assessments, coaching, and upskilling solutions. LHH supports companies to realize their untapped potential within their own workforce, resulting in increased productivity, morale, brand affinity, and business impact.
Through our learning and development offering, we help businesses challenge and inspire leaders to perform at their personal best and create commercially successful organizations, led by inspirational executive boards and trusted top teams. Our expertise is focused and local, but our reach is global.
Our approach rests on four key principles:
- Business alignment—leadership development must support your organization’s strategy and be guided by the culture of learning and coaching you want to create
- Behavioral shift—development starts with an awareness of mindset and a willingness to change behaviors where necessary to increase leadership impact
- Systemic change—change of leadership behaviors is approached through systemic lenses and an ecosystem view
- Measurable results—outcomes should be measured and supported by data
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Coaching Teams & Groups
- 86% - amount of average productivity increase coaching provides compared to 22% with training alone
- 80% of people who receive coaching report an increase in self-confidence
The benefits of LHH’s coaching model for all types of managers and directors (ranging from front-line leaders up to senior leaders) lies in results-based coaching. We lean on a model, credentialized by ICF, that focuses on results to measure outcomes. Any coaching engagement starts with aligning purpose and goals of the coaching with your leaders’ needs and with your organization’s strategic objectives.
Whether you wish to support one of your leaders or want to make coaching available for a wider group of leaders, LHH international pool of coaches and our scalable solutions will meet each and every of your demands.
Making coaching accessible and affordable to anyone with Virtual Coaching
In many organizations, coach is something that’s reserved for the very top leaders. At LHH, we think organizations can achieve more if they spread this superpower of coaching to everyone. We created Ezra to make coaching as easy as booking tickets online or messaging a friend.
If you need to scale and deliver coaching to 50 or more people across your organization, Ezra is an intuitive, app-based coaching solution that lets your employees choose a coach, schedule live video coaching sessions, and chat with their coach about their goals, plans, and challenges – all in a way that’s aligned to your company’s objectives and measured in a way that matters to you.
Virtual coaching with Ezra can also be integrated into any of our leadership development solutions and journeys.
Take me to helloezra.com
At LHH, we support organizations just like yours to meet your business goals through a range of coaching solutions and leadership development programs.
What is leadership development?
Leadership development is a journey an individual takes to better understand their strengths so they can leverage those strengths for enhanced performance in their role. It is a process of personal and professional discovery. Equally, leadership development aims at drawing individuals’ attention on their potential areas for improvement, which at times may prevent them from growing as a leader and from delivering the leadership impact they wish to have.
For organizations, leadership development is an investment in your employees. By doing so, you establish an environment in which your employees can develop and grow, which can benefit your organization in numerous ways.
By leadership development solutions to leaders, organizations can:
- Retain the best talent. Leaders recognize how beneficial leadership development is for their careers and their success and for thriving in the job they perform. By supporting them in their development, you are investing in them, and they recognize this. It will encourage your leaders to stay with you and grow in a way that makes sense for them and for your business.
- Build the talent your business needs. Leadership development supports your business strategy by helping your leaders and managers to acquire and to further develop the leadership competencies they need to deliver on your strategy.
- Build happier teams. Corporate culture is driven by the morale and attitudes of those at the top. By investing in your leaders, you raise their morale. This helps to raise the morale of other team members, which increases engagement and improves retention.
- Create better, more impactful leaders. The more impactful your managers, the more productive your employees, generally. Leadership development improves a leaders’ ability to make better decisions on behalf of the organization and to support their direct reports in the further development their own skills.
Individual leaders recognize the benefits exposure to a leadership development brings. They benefit by:
- Developing their skills and strengths to push them forward in their role and career.
- Having the time, space, support, and resources to make positive changes, both personally and professionally.
- Being offered the opportunity to stay up to date in their leadership practices.
- Performing at their best with their teams. Effective leadership increases team effectiveness. By empowering your leaders to reach their own potential they can bring out the best in their teams.
Who do we help?
Your leadership development interventions can be built around the four key career moments:
- Integrate – when you recruit new leaders, we can help them build relationships and a productive and engaged working environment to drive performance
- Elevate – when your leaders need a lift to drive themselves forward, we can support them to do so
- Navigate –we help leaders learn how to organize and inspire others to help their teams reach output and performance targets
- Accelerate – leaders who have what it takes to be great leaders are supported to reach their full potential
When you invest in your people – every organization’s greatest asset – you invest in your organization.
a. Team coaching
When is team coaching helpful?
- When functioning teams want to achieve common goals, add value and realise their potential.
- When functioning teams need to come together and work together in a new way
- When functioning teams need to bring out the best in themselves in order to work successfully, achieve goals and grow
- When functioning teams struggle to align on common goals and build good relationships with each other
Based on an assessment of the current state of the team and the desired and aspired future state, LHH will put together the appropriate coaching process for your team.
b. Group coaching
Group coaching sessions provide support to individuals (with or without leadership roles) with similar development needs. Group coaching provides a perfect blend of meeting the developmental needs of individuals and the valuable experience of learning with and through others. In group coaching, participants receive peer feedback and benefit from shared reflection with peers. In addition, group coaching fosters a developmental mindset, which is very important in today's ever-changing world.
Group coaching sessions are designed to meet the individual development needs of each group of people who need to reflect on and improve their leadership behaviour in order to be better equipped to meet the business challenges of their organisation and increase the engagement of their staff.
c. Creating a coaching culture
By creating a coaching culture in your organisation, you can:
- Train your employees faster and more smoothly
- Increase employee engagement
- Improve overall performance
- Develop staff and managers faster
- Develop a better feedback culture
- Promote self-reflection and self-awareness
As a coaching provider, we train your leaders to be successful coaches who help to build confidence, commitment and ownership in your organisation. Your managers and team leaders can acquire the skills and knowledge they need to nurture the potential of every employee in their team, improving both individual and team performance.
Our solutions range from teaching the basic elements of the coaching profession to your line managers to becoming certified as an International Coaching Federation (ICF) coach by LHH. This enables your organisation to develop its coaching culture and become one that uses coaching as a means to improve performance and engagement.